DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

BACK!

It's been since Septemeber since I last posted. But I'm back! I hope to keep updated fairly regularly, but life sometimes gets away from you.

Savannah is now 11 months old. Not walking yet, but crawling very very fast and cruising around the furniture. She's chatty and a little clingy. Much more of a Mama's Girl than Scarlett was. Looking back over her first year, she was a very sweet, mellow baby who had a little bit of what I like to call "Stranger Danger!" But a happier, sweeter baby you'd be hard pressed to find.

Scarlett just turned three. She's in ballet and gymnastics and never stops moving. She's very articulate and very verbal. She likes to memorize poems and wants to understand words more. She's better with her numbers than her ABC's, but slowly getting a handle on both. She's bright, energetic and extremely sweet. She has a little bit of a temper and has been know to embarass me in Target, but she also loves hugs and says, "I love you!" all the time.

No comments: