DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On Easter, we had an easter egg hunt at my parent's house. Scarlett thought it was pretty awesome, especially since the eggs at m and m's inside!! She was COVERED in chocolate and we had to seriously brush her teeth before bed. It was a beautiful spring day and the easter dresses next to the green grass just turned out beautiful! I usually don't like spring (allergies, too hot to hang outside, too cold to go swimming, etc) but this one I am enjoying! Probably because I've been cooped up for so long!





1 comment:

Nana said...

It was so fun to watch the girls. I can't wait for next year when all the kids can join in on the fun.