DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Savannah Violet

Savannah Violet was born March 21st at 10:02 AM, weighing in at 8 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches. She was (is) absolutely perfect!!! We got to go home right on time and she has such a good temperment (so far!) Adjusting to life with two kids is a little rough. Scarlett is a wonderful big sister. She loves to give kisses and makes sure the baby has socks and a hat on at all times. Sometmes she's a little too lovey, but we're just trying to walk that fine line between encouragement and distance!! I'm absolutely exhausted (no surprise, Scarlett decided she didn't want to sleep anymore either). But I'm happy, healthy, and slowly learning to walk again. (Anyone who's had a c-section has to know what I'm talking about!!)

All the pictures I'm posting are from the hospital. I haven't uploaded pictures from home yet. Hopefully those will come soon. Quiet moments are really hard to squeeze in right now!!






8 comments:

Gina said...

Rolling gently to your side when getting out of bed was my biggest hurdle, and somehow I imagine it will be this time as well. I go in Wed. at 6 AM and c-section is sched. for 7:30.

Glad you all are home and doing well.

Shana said...

Love the updated blog! Very cute! Sweet, sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

Love my precious precious g-girlies.

Growininwillows said...

Beautiful baby girl! I remember life after my "C" . . . get lots of help from everyone else. I think you have stairs, that could be a nightmare for a few days....

Lincoln's Log said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet the little sweetie! Keep posting, but get some rest too!

Martine Irene said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl!!! She looks beautiful. Glad everything's going well. Hope you can get some rest but I'm know Juan is a great help and of course your mom will be around.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cute name n cute lil girl. Take care. Keep the photos coming (when you have time that is).
love, paula & family

Amy said...

Congratulations!! Let the fun begin!!