DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby's Room

Other than some teeny details, we've finshed the baby's room. Juan did an amazing job painting (and I did a fabulous job directing) and I love the way it turned out! We didn't want to go pink/brown/green since that's the colors we used (and are still using) for Scarlett. So we decided on a baby blue and purple color scheme. It is TOUGH to find purple stuff for little girls. Everything's pink!! I'm still looking for wall decor, etc, but I really do love everything we've found so far.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really nice!! What a lucky little kid. If you're still looking for wall decor, check out Uppercase Living. I don't have any of it but I've seen other people's and it looks pretty cool. Large stenciling, sayings for the wall. That kind of thing.

Can't wait to see your new little one!

Unknown said...

You did a great job on the baby's room! I like the colors and the "paint art"! Exciting days ahead for you.....we'll be thinking of you!

Mariposa Castro said...

Such a professionally done room. I can't wait to see Savannah in the room! Can't wait to meet her. Great job Cari, amazing.

Lincoln's Log said...

How are you feeling?? Getting close!! Can't wait to hear the news! Thinking of you (with a little pity) but lots of excitement:)