DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

38 weeks

38 weeks along! Can't believe it's almost time... this pregnancy flew by, probably because I was so busy with Scarlett and with work (for half of it, anyway!).
I haven't "popped out" as much as I did with Scarlett... which is funny, because I'd heard it was the other way around. But trust me, I got enough "Are you sure you're not having twins?" jokes to last me a lifetime when I was pregnant with Scarlett! I certainly don't miss those!

3 comments:

Growininwillows said...

I know what you mean. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and totally thought I would have popped out at least a little bit, but still have only a small belly...I notice, but don't think others look at me say "hey she PG"....

You are looking fabulous....

Anonymous said...

I think you look great, and I love that you picked the name Lerlene Persnicketybottom (ooops, it's OK to tell, isn't it?)

Jeanie said...

Cute! Can't wait to see baby #2!