DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shana tagged me... so I'm it!!

Okay, I guess I'm it. I have to come up with seven little known facts about myself. Which is pretty hard, considering I feel like I'm an open book.

1. I'm very inarticulate. I really struggle for the right word or phrasing (especially in class) and I think I sound dumb a lot.

2. I really love to have all the new gadgets and gizmos that come out, but when I get one I really only know how to use one or two features. And I'm too lazy to sit and look through the owner's manual!!

3. I hate traffic so much I compose letters to Caltrans and the Sacramento City Gov't as I drive. They're always mean and hateful, but as soon as I get to my destination it's over.

4. If I didn't have family here, I think I'd move out of California. I don't really like the culture, the politics, the housing costs or the weather.

5. I hate the sound of people eating. I get very annoyed at noisy eaters.

6. I have three reoccuring dreams: 1) I'm trying to drive a car from the back seat, 2) I'm standing in front of my class completely unprepared, with no lesson plans and 3) my teeth fall out and I try to shove them back in but they keep coming.

7. I think I'm on the slobby side because I'm a perfectionist. I'm not willing to halfway do something (like mopping my floors, for instance) so I'd just rather not do them at all. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

So who do I tag...? How about Gina and Marila??

4 comments:

Mariposa Castro said...

I didn't know you weren't in love with California, I always thought you wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Sandro and I sometimes dream of moving to Wyoming or another slower, mountain state with lots of lakes and natural (and low housing costs). When we what "House Virgins" or "My First House" and they're purchasing in North Carolina, Wyoming, Ohio or some other state, we're blown away by the amazing house they get for such a low price! It kills us. So maybe we'll all retire to a lakehouse in Wyoming together (least population in the U.S).

landryandcara said...

I LOVE your #3, it's great!
And you know what's wierd, last year I had that teeth dream ALL the time. I wonder what it means. And I've told myself the same thing as #7. Wierd.

Grahamcracker said...

teeth dreams are pretty significant/common. I'm not sure what they represent, but they're in all the dream books!

Shana said...

I have the teeth dream every once in a while too! I thought it meant that you were worried about your appearance or something like that... Glad you did the post Carrie it was fun to read! :)