DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I promise to update soon!

So here's an update on my updating status... I promise to put lots of pictures up soon! We've been pretty busy over here-- I went back to work on August 18th, and Juan is going back next week. So lots to keep our brains scrambled! Oh, and on August 26th we celebrated three years of wedded bliss. Three years!! I guess we're no longer newlyweds. Well, anyway, in honor of that beautiful, long-ago day here's a picture of that, at least:



Man, I was tan!!

1 comment:

Mariposa Castro said...

You guys are such a good looking couple! I can't wait to see more babies from you all one day!

See you in Cali soon.