DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Night, Indeed!

Just thought I'd share something pretty cool... for the last little while Juan and I have been working with Scarlett on the sign for "night-night". Yesterday in the afternoon she signed it for me, and I said, "Do you want to go night-night?" and she did it again. So I put her in crib, and NO FUSS. She fell right asleep. And today she's done it twice, both times unprompted!! Already it's making naps so much easier because I don't have to guess when she wants one, she can tell me! I LOVE signing!!! Anyway, just thought I'd share my good news!!

1 comment:

Mariposa Castro said...

That's awesome Cari and Scarlett. I would so love to see her doing that. She's so adorable I just want to eat her and play with her all day long.