DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today we hit the big ONE!! All moms say this, but I can't believe it's been a year. The best-- and fastest-- year of my life! We're so blessed to have such a sweet, spunky and cute baby. Every day of this past year (even the particularly rough ones!) were full of sweet and poignant moments that I treasure. Cheesy, I know, but true!!! I haven't taken any first birthday pictures yet, so here's a few of brand new Scarlett.


3 comments:

Grahamcracker said...

happy birthday Scarlett!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday little one!

Shana said...

Aww!! I can hardly remember her that small! Happy Birthday "Cawrca" or however it is that Chloe says Scarlett's name!