DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

the sweetest butterfly on the block!

Halloween, my favorite holiday! Scarlett was a butterfuly, even though most people thought she was just a bug. We went trick or treating with Shana and Chloe. It was fun, but we didn't make it very far. No, it wasn't the girls who got tired and cranky. It was the moms! We were pooped! But how fun to dress a baby up! I'm going to hate it when she starts having opinions about what she should wear!


What a fatty!

barely able to fit into her car seat! Look at how much the belt is stretched!



all ready for trick or treating!

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a sweet little flutteryby. I know what you mean about not getting to choose the costume. I hope Abigail let's me choose for at least a few more years.