DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

pumpkin patch princesses!

The day before Halloween, Shana and I took the babies to a local pumpkin patch. I just love these pictures. They show how the girls are starting to play together and we couldn't have planned cuter outfits! (And we didn't plan the color coordination!) What a fun warm-up to Halloween! (Scarlett's shirt and bib are courtesy of Auntie Mariposa! Gracias, tia!!)



3 comments:

Shana said...

Aww! I really like the last picture! They're so cute together!

Anonymous said...

They are so freakin cute! I especially like the pumpkin patch picture where they're facing eachother.

Gina said...

So sweet. Makes me wish again I lived closer to Paula so our girls could play.