DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Critical (or not so much) Updates

So I haven't posted in awhile... and my fans are getting a little restless, I know. (I.E., Mom) I'm at work so I can't put on cute, adorable pictures but I can't give a little update on our lives and what Miss Scahhhhlett (as my mom likes to call her) is up to.

Since I'm lazy and not nearly as creative as I should be, it's going to come in the form of a list. Transitions and segueways are too hard for me right now! (PS did you know that "segueway" may not be a legitimate word? Weird, because I've been using it for years!)

1. Work is going good. I like the students, they like me, I went out and bought a bunch of professional looking outfits and heels and I think they're kinda won over by it. Not that my lounge pants and sweatshirts aren't dynamite, either.

2. Scarlett is crawling, with most of her belly off the ground, although she sometimes flops back on to it like a fish.

3. She's also trying to pull herself up on things, but then usually falls and blames me for it. I'm not sure about this whole baby that moves thing. Seems like a lot of work.

4. Scarlett has two teeth-- one that pretty much has broken the surface and one that isn't quite there. She is such a good baby, we didn't even really know she was teething until we saw a tooth. And a moment to brag... Juan and I have gotten SO lucky! She goes to bed at eight thirty, pretty much sleeps until eight AM or so. And not ONCE has she ever cried herself to sleep. She hits the crib and it's lights out. No Ferberizing needed!

5. Juan and I have taken up biking and Scarlett is soo cute in her little trailer and helmet. I got a new cruiser which I'm just gooey about.

6. Our home re-model-lite is done. Taking a wall out is not as easy as it sounds!

7. I'm addicted to buying baby clothes. The poor kid has so many special mtg outfits and it's still 3 weeks away. And she couldn't care-- she'll just spit up on it anyway.

8. Favorite foods are oatmeal, prunes, sweet potatoes and chicken (pureed together. Gross!) She doesn't like applesauce or macaroni and cheese that much.

9. Late for class! See ya!!

No comments: