DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

advice needed

I thought I'd ask all the moms out there for a little bit of advice... Scarlett's crawling all over the house now, and unfortunately plugs and cords are usually her objects of interest. I know to put the little plastic things into the unused outlets, but does anyone have any good ideas on how to hide the cords for lamps, phones, radios, etc? She likes to tug and chew on them and I'm afraid they're going to topple on her head or worse. I'm wondering if there's a good product out there to use. Thanks, amigas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is kinda the beginning stages of the "I hope you have a daughter just like you" begins. You just gotta chase them around.

Gina said...

Safety First puts out TONS of cool not too expensive items to cover surge protectors, outlets with cords and or adaptors,etc... Go to Babies R Us or search on line. Yes I have bought all of the above and then some and the cost is more than worth the peace of mind.
Good luck