DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy half-year birthday!


I'm ready for my peaches, Mom! Hook it up!


Give me MORE. NOW!


Scarlett turned six months old yesterday. Or, as I like to say, she turned the big point-five. We celebrated with a dinner of peaches and apple sauce. She really liked the peaches!

I can't believe we've had her for six months. I can't remember how life was like before her--- I have a vague recollection of long stretches of sleep, clothes without spit-up stains, long novels that I could read in an evening and, of course, restaurant meals that didn't have to start at 5:30 so they won't run into bedtime and leave us trapped in a restaraunt with a screaming, tired baby.
Wouldn't go back to it for the WORLD!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Didn't it fly by!!! I can't believe she's 6 months! Where'd your tiny baby go! :) Keep on growin' Scarlett!

Anonymous said...

She has such a sweet smile. Happy .5 birthday, baby.

Anonymous said...

I love that top pic, she's so cute and that smile is so mischevious!!

Gina said...

Isn't it all so amazing...All I can say is Ditto to this post. Eating out is still a challenge for us in the evening. How's work going?