DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Scarlett's first boat ride!

Scarlett enjoyed a Strassburg family tradition--boating! I was worried about how she'd feel about the bumpiness and the loud motor, but she loved it. She fell right asleep, which is how she expresses her enthusiasm about things!



Scarlett and me chillin' on the deck





First time in a life jacket. She HATED it at first, but got used to it.


Juan and Scarlett on the dock.



Scarlett and Chloe enjoying the ride!

Scarlett getting in the water... it was cold but she was a good sport! She didn't like that I made her keep her hat on, though...

2 comments:

Shana said...

Again, GREAT pictures!!! I love the one of you and Scarlett! You look like such a sweet Mommy (and you are!) but the one of Scarlett in her life jacket is truly hilarious!!! I was actually cracking up the first time I saw it! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I love the one with both the girls smiling in the boat. That life jacket fits her like a dress.