DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Early 4th of July!

Since the fourth is on Wed. this year, we decided to head to Camanche early for a fun-filled weekend with the family. Scarlett had a great time being roommates with the whole family!


Chloe "the homie" checking Scarlett out while she sits in her bumbo


Jim and Alyssa cooking breakfast while Scarlett sits by, hungry!



Look how chubby she is!



This is how we spend time at Camanche, when we're not on the lake. LAZY!

Chloe's been after Scarlett's pacifier for her whole life, and she finally got it! And she had to work REAL hard to keep it in, but she managed!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Love the pictures especially the one of Chloe sporting both pacies.

Shana said...

Great pictures Cari! I need to get them from you! For some reason I didn't take all that many this year. I especially love the one with all of Scarlett's rolls! It's hilarious!! :)

Yeet said...

Hi Cari,
Great pics. I love the bikini. Email me your address so I can send you the 1A stuff. Mel(mmhuisman@aol.com)