DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happenings


Scarlett's new favorite hobby is to look at herself in the mirror of her little seat and smile. She doesn't know who that baby is, but she sure is cute!!




This is Scarlett laughing. She thinks I'm pretty funny, which is great because all I have to do is stick my tongue out. She makes me think I'm the world's greatest comedian, though!




Whoa!! A close-up!!



This is a scrunchy smile!

The three pictures above are morning pictures. That's when Scarlett's at her most friendly, when I'm barely cracking my eyes open she's giggling and kicking and smiling!! But that's also why she's on her changing table for all the poses. I keep a camera right by the diapers so I can catch the cute faces as they come!


Mom didn't learn her lesson the first time... she let dad do my hair again!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I wish I was there every morning like you two to see her smile.

Shana said...

She is SO cute! Love the smiley pictures!!! I need to get over and say hi one of these days! :)

Anonymous said...

She is cute even when she is smiling at me and then suddenly realizes, "Hey, where is mom?" She is you all over again when that little lip comes out, What a doll.

Gina said...

I love all her sweet smiles. Will we see you at Mt. Ranch? I sure hope so.

Cari said...

We'll be at Mtn. Ranch 2... which one will you be going to?