DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Okay

So everyone who has been pregnant at the same time as me has had their babies. I just did a quick myspace/blogger check and the four people who's pregnancy I have been tracking are all delievered, two of them early! I'm getting very anxious. And I know I'm two weeks away, but I'm the kid who peeked at her Christmas presents early. I want the baby to come NOW. I don't want to wait two weeks. NOW. :)

6 comments:

Shana said...

Me too, Cari! I don't want to miss it, so it would really help if she decided to show up early!!! :) The other option is late and I know you don't want that! :)

Grahamcracker said...

All of a sudden I can't believe your going to be a mom! You'll be great, I just can't believe it.

Gina said...

Your baby is gonna be great and so will you and Juan.

Growininwillows said...

Hi Cari, I can say get a lot of sleep. I don't think I have ever been so sleep deprived....but, being a Mom is the most wonderful thing on earth. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby. Keep us all posted on your progress and good luck!

Anonymous said...

NO WAIT TILL FRIDAY! I'll be home then. Think of Juan. He needs me with him when you go into labor. see u and little olive soon....love u lots....mom

Mariposa said...

Cari, you look lovely, forget those other comments, you're going to be a young, healthy, caring, beautiful mother. And Juan that best Dad ever! I'm so proud of my little brother. Cari, call me before go into labor would ya?