DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

cousins!

Joe, Shana and Chloe and Jim and Alyssa came over last night to meet Scarlett. Scarlett got to meet her cousin!! I can't say she had too big of a reaction but here's hoping they'll be BEST FRIENDS...!!



Scarlett in her swing. She can really take it or leave it at this point. Her favorite place is in daddy or mommy's arms. And how can we possibly resist?



6 comments:

Gina said...

So Sweet!

Grahamcracker said...

I'm so glad she's home! Chloe looks like a giant! Can't wait to see all of you in person again:) Love you

Shana said...

Grrr! I just typed this really long comment and it didn't go through! I hate it when that happens! Anyway, I love the pictures! Scarlett looks so cute and her eyes are even open!!! I also have to echo Marila and say that Scarlett looks positively tiny and Chloe looks ginormous! I can hardly believe she was that size just a few short months ago! Well, she's finally here!!! Let the fun begin!!

Anonymous said...

COUSINS! Cute! She is beautiful Juan and Cari! We can't wait to meet your little sweet pea. Glad she is home and you can start your life together as a family! How exciting.

marya said...

Cari and Juan...what a sweet little girl..so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her and glad she is doing great. Isn't motherhood full of emotions!! Wheh. Well, you guys look like naturals so keep up the good work and keep that baby out of germs way for a while...heh...unless I come to visit:) Take care....

Anonymous said...

Cari and Juan...she is too sweet for words! Juan I hate to say it, but she looks just like her mom. (If it makes you feel any better Grady looks just like his dad.) Rest when you can and let every single person who offers to, spoil the 3 of you!

the 3 A's