DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

baby update

So I had my doctor's appointment today. I had my favorite nurse (Yvonne) and my least favorite desk clerk (Imelda, who always sniffs when I'm like TWO minutes late). Anyway, so I got all checked out and there's a little progress, but apparently you can have a "little progress" for two weeks! Baby's in a head down position (although since hearing Alicia's story I've been watching my stomach for weird "shifts") but I'm getting pretty frustrated at not being able to know when exactly. My new fear is that my water will break in Target or something, because who wants to be stuck cleaning up someone's amniotic fluid?

PS We have a new problem: The cats have found a new, sunny place to sleep: the changing table (okay, the changing PAD). And I'm such a softie I can't even shoo them off. Man, my kids are going to be able to get away with everything!

6 comments:

Paula Jo said...

Hang in there Cari we are all thinking of you. Hey looking at your photos... is your glider the stork craft one in congac? It looks alot like the one I am looking at. I never got one with Alyssa and regret it so this time I am getting one! If it is the same one, I am dying to know if it is comfy??? Let me know! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hang in there baby girl. Mom is coming home soon (tomorow). We arrive at 2:03 and should be on the sidewalk by 2:30. I'll call you to confirm. I'm coming home ready to clean, cook, and catch baby "olive". love uuuuuuuu...mom

Gina said...

Cari you are doing AWESOME. Get firm with the kitties...they'll learn, our did. Now they prowl outside Abigail's room when she cries until one of us go get her. They are the 'Nannys'.

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Have you tried putting foil on the changing table. Our cats hated it so they wouldn't sleep there anymore. We did it in the crib too.

Cari said...

Paula, No, our glider is an old one from my parents that we got recovered. It is really comfy, though! :) I can't wait to find out if you're having a Gregino or a Paulina. Let us know right away!

Anonymous said...

Cari-
If your cat is anything like ours once you bring that baby home they will steer clear of anything baby, then after 3 months or so they'll start to get curious. We have let Mandy have free run of the house so she doesn't feel 'excluded' and she has adjusted really well...