DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

It's the Apocalypse!

I may be giving away my secret obessession with celebrity going-ons, but Paris Hilton just announced that she would like "to have four kids" by the time she's thirty. (She's 26, so I guess math isn't her strong suit!) I quote, "I look after my animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids." Apparently this is all a product of her new friendship with Britney, who's certainly a runner-up for the next Mother of the Year Award, given that she's partying with Paris Hilton and not wearing underwear.
I mentioned earlier that we should be required to apply for licenses to be mothers-- I think I'm serious, people! Granted, any spawn of Paris's will have juicy couture sweat suits and Prada diaper bags, but do we need more Paris Hiltons running around?
Even more alarming, it seems that the baby has replaced the Chihuahuah as the accessory of choice in Hollywood. And most ironic of all, it's people like ME who feed these fires by paying attention! (But it's so hard NOT to!) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Shana, this sounds exactly like our conversation last night! Good job Cari. I was going to post something like this but you did a better job of it anyways! What is Britney thinking hanging out with Paris anyways?!

Al said...

is it possible for a baby to be born with the clap? look for a new line of uber-hoochie baby clothing to come our way if la paris starts procreating... I can see it now: glittery baby halter tops, glittery baby miniskirts, glittery baby crotchless panties...

Shana said...

I'm not up on my celebrity gossip, but does Paris even have a steady boyfriend that she could use to help her create these four kids in four years? Ughhh, it really makes me sick, but as you said it's hard to look away! Kind of like a train wreck I suppose

Anonymous said...

it's a sad sad situation

Gina said...

Why's everybody always pickin' on those sweet and innocent girls they're just trying to have fun and stuff....YUCK!!! I am like Cari it's hard to look away and really that's the only reading I do for pleasure these days which is really lame but it can be done with minimal attention so that is my only excuse. Abigail takes up a bit of time...I really want to read a book and not be interupted just one book is all I am asking for.