DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I'm off work tomorrow so I don't know if I'll have a chance to post. (I'll be having too much fun doing... um... nothing!) Actually, I'm planning on baking cookies and sneaking little (or big) pieces of dough. So for all of you, have a very happy turkey day and eat to your heart's content! Don't let anyone tell you not to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen sister!! good eating to you too! have fun eating cookie dough- that's the best! thanks for your comments too.

Shana said...

Ohhh man I LOVE cookie dough! Sometimes more than the baked cookie! Have fun! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! See you when we get back!

Growininwillows said...

alright Cari...time for a good pregnancy picture....This is an official request :)