DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ick

So we have the flu here... I got it first, and then passed it on to Juan and Scarlett. So there's really no one to blame but myself when I'm woken up at 2 AM to a crib full of throw-up. It's probably the grossest situation I've ever been in. It gives me the shudders and the shakes. But I have to say that Scarlett is a real trooper. Her spirits are up, and when she's not throwing up she's feisty and chatty.

She has a few new words too:

fish (she says "shhhh") and shoe, on top of the old standbys "cat" and "mama/dada"


we're working on her alphabet. I really want her reading at three!! A big goal, but it's kinda fun to work on it!! And don't worry... she has no pressure! I saw a 17mo old on the Today show who could read "kangaroo" and "nice to meet you". Crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dyin here, I need some pictures of my g-babies!!! loveuuuuuuuuu